Talisman Coins - Top Notch Service with Below-Issue, Below-Wholesale Pricing
I've been a customer of Talisman Coins for over ten years and have always receive top notcj service. Bob (the customer service manager) and the girls in the office are always helpful and take time to answer my questions.
Keep in mind, this is a no-frills outfit. They're out of St. Louis, in the Midwest, not on either coast, so their personnel and overhead is much lower. And they have a common-sense, Midwestern sensibility - they want their customers to save money. They don't have a phoneroom full of commission salespeople making outbound sales calls, and they don't pay for glossy color advertizing in overpriced magazines. Apparently their ownly advertizing is word of mouth.
In return, Ive found their prices are consistently the lowest - lower than even the Mints that issue the coins. They have told me that they buy in bulk, get economy of scale, and pass the savings on to collectors. I almost never find a lower price anywhere, unless some *** needs money and is blowing things out at a loss. Of course, I don't wait for coins or sets to sell out, either - I get in early, when the prices are lowest, before they head north.
One note - they don't have a storefront or showroom, to keep their costs down - their a true low-cost wholesaler, not a retailer, so you can't pop in for a visit. I have met them at coin shows however, and they have always been friendly and professional.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Great customer service
- Lowest prices
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "Thanks modlilys very pleased..Please look at my pictures it tells it all ..."
- "I ordered a pair of women boots that cost me $128.00 and when the seller sent the order and when I received the order it was a baby shirt that..."
- "Just over a year of owning this brand, the fabric is unraveling and splitting on 5 of the 7 seat cushions. The center cushion on the sofa now has so..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."