I've been a customer of Talisman Coins for over ten years and have always receive top notcj service. Bob (the customer service manager) and the girls in the office are always helpful and take time to answer my questions.
Keep in mind, this is a no-frills outfit. They're out of St. Louis, in the Midwest, not on either coast, so their personnel and overhead is much lower. And they have a common-sense, Midwestern sensibility - they want their customers to save money. They don't have a phoneroom full of commission salespeople making outbound sales calls, and they don't pay for glossy color advertizing in overpriced magazines. Apparently their ownly advertizing is word of mouth.
In return, Ive found their prices are consistently the lowest - lower than even the Mints that issue the coins. They have told me that they buy in bulk, get economy of scale, and pass the savings on to collectors. I almost never find a lower price anywhere, unless some *** needs money and is blowing things out at a loss. Of course, I don't wait for coins or sets to sell out, either - I get in early, when the prices are lowest, before they head north.
One note - they don't have a storefront or showroom, to keep their costs down - their a true low-cost wholesaler, not a retailer, so you can't pop in for a visit. I have met them at coin shows however, and they have always been friendly and professional.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Great customer service
- Lowest prices
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."