Talisman Coins - Top Notch Service with Below-Issue, Below-Wholesale Pricing
I've been a customer of Talisman Coins for over ten years and have always receive top notcj service. Bob (the customer service manager) and the girls in the office are always helpful and take time to answer my questions.
Keep in mind, this is a no-frills outfit. They're out of St. Louis, in the Midwest, not on either coast, so their personnel and overhead is much lower. And they have a common-sense, Midwestern sensibility - they want their customers to save money. They don't have a phoneroom full of commission salespeople making outbound sales calls, and they don't pay for glossy color advertizing in overpriced magazines. Apparently their ownly advertizing is word of mouth.
In return, Ive found their prices are consistently the lowest - lower than even the Mints that issue the coins. They have told me that they buy in bulk, get economy of scale, and pass the savings on to collectors. I almost never find a lower price anywhere, unless some *** needs money and is blowing things out at a loss. Of course, I don't wait for coins or sets to sell out, either - I get in early, when the prices are lowest, before they head north.
One note - they don't have a storefront or showroom, to keep their costs down - their a true low-cost wholesaler, not a retailer, so you can't pop in for a visit. I have met them at coin shows however, and they have always been friendly and professional.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Great customer service
- Lowest prices
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "At the regular dose I have gotten no relief. I even take a little more and no relief. So I don't know if you can take much more..."